Best Love status for your Girl Friend | Boy friend |  Love status in hindi | Whatsapp Love Status for Lover 

Best Love status for your Girl Friend | Boy friend |  Love status in hindi | Whatsapp Love Status for Lover

Some people are very much important in my life and you are one of them.

My girlfriend is currently the biggest thing in my life. I love her without reserves.

Grow your relationship strong with love and honesty.

love is like air… We can’t see it, but we can feel it…

If love was a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.

I will hold your hand if you hold my heart.

I fell in love with you, I don’t know why or how. I just did.

I Love you not only for what you are but what I am when I’m with you.

If I Know What Is Love, Just Because Of You.

I fell in love because of a smile, but I stayed in love because of your heart.

Experience has shown me that you can lust over many, but only truly love one person.

Sitting alone and enjoying your own company is better than being surrounded by fake people.

Blessing, When Your Love Stares At You The Way You Did.

My life starts with your name and it will end in your arms. (My Love)

If you love each other you will go through the pain together and survive the darkest time in life together.

You love the person most with whom you fight the most.

What I say about my condition, I will die without you.

come and hug me, the fire you set, My whole body is burning in the fire of love.

He loves death, she loves life, he lives for her, she dies for him…

We live once we die once love happens even once.

love is not a sprint. The strongest, most beautiful love is love that has been through a marathon and still stays together.

The happiest I’ve ever felt was that moment I discovered you loved me too.

Being someone’s first love may be great but to be their last is beyond perfect.

Your sweet smile becomes my addiction.

A true man does not need to love a different girl each and every night, a true man loves the same girl for the rest of her life.

Words will never hurt as much as losing the one person you truly love.

A true relationship shines when you connect your heart with each other.

The best relationship is when you trust each other like best friends and share secrets with each other

A simple lie can ruin the relationship.

Find someone special who fights for you, supports you and love you unconditionally.

Please come and Give me a Kiss, No Now I am a Miss.

When I saw you, I feel that I get a new life.

In front of my eyes near my heart, someone lives that’s you.

I think of you only twice a day – when I am alone and when I am with someone else.

Love is not a sprint. The strongest, most beautiful love is love that has been through a marathon and still stays together.

When I Look in your eyes I forget my all sadness.

God made you just for me.

In a relationship, you take the pain and share the happiness.

Sometimes I feel that, there is no one Awesome Than me, to be loved..

I’ll never forget the first time I saw you.

I see my world and the rest of my life when I look into your eyes.

Relationships grow when you understand each other better.

I don’t want a perfect relationship, I want a real and cute relationship.

Stay with the person who fought for you in your bad times.

Trust is a key that relationship last long.

Take the pain and share the kindness and enjoy this beautiful relationship that you have.

The best relationship is when you love her more than yourself relationship status.

The best relationship starts with friendship and last long as lovers.

Start smiling because you have somebody that cares about you and support you till the end.

Beautiful relationship is like when you understand each others feeling from a smile.

Strong relationship is determined by how much you support each other in bad times.

Share your past with your partner because a relationship is strong when you know each other well.

Its nice when someone cares about you as much as you care about them.

Love Is Such A Bond Formation Which Breaks All Formalities.

There are a million things in the world I want, but all I need is you.

If love was a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.



Best Love status in hindi




मुद्दत हो गयी, कोइ शख्स तो अब ऐसा मिले,
बाहर से जो दिखता हो, अन्दर भी वैसा ही मिले..
नफरत करना तो कभी सिखा ही नही,
हमने दर्द को भी चाहा है अपना समझकर..
दोस्ती वो नहीं जो जान देती है, दोस्ती वो भी नहीं जो मुस्कान देती है,
अरे सच्ची दोस्ती तो वो है.. जो पानी में गिरा हुआ आंसू भी पहचान लेती है।

मैंने समुन्दर से सीखा है जीने का सलीका,
चुपचाप से बहना और अपनी मौज में रहना..

एक शख्श इस तरह मेरे दिल में उतर गया
जैसे वो जानता था..मेरे दिल के सारे रास्ते

सुनो बाईसा..
बना सा को दिल की बीमारी ना होती,
अगर बाईसा आप इतनी प्यारी ना होती।

मोहब्बत करने वाले ना जीते है ना ही मरते है,
फूलों की चाह मैं वो काँटों पर से गुजरते है..!


जिस्म से रूह तक जाए तो हकीकत है इश्क
और रूह से रूह तक जाए तो इबादत है इश्क़
बादशाह थे मिज़ाज़ के जब से उसको देखा फ़कीर बन गए
स्कूल के सब यार मिल गए,
यादों के अंबार मिल गए!
खुशियों भरा संसार कर दिया,
“WhatsApp”
ने कमाल कर दिया !!
सेंस ऑफ़ ह्यूमर तेज हो गया,
भोंदू भी अंग्रेज हो गया !
कॉपी पेस्ट का जाल कर दिया,
“WhatsApp”
ने कमाल कर दिया !!
पांचवी फ़ेल भी लॉयर बन गया,
हर कोई क्रिकेट अंपायर बन गया !
संसद सा माहौल कर दिया,
“WhatsApp”
ने कमाल कर दिया !
बीवी फोन में बिजी हो गई,
पति भी इसमें कहीं खो गए,
लड़ना-झगड़ना बंद कर दिया

तुमको मेरे जैसे बहुत सारे चाहनेवाले मिलेंगे, पर याद रखना 
की उन सब चाहनेवाले में मैं कभी नहीं मिलूँगा।

कितनि मोहब्बत है तुमसे, वो लफ्ज़ों के सहारे कैसे बताऊँ,
महसूस कर मेरी तन्हाईयों को, अब गवाही कहाँ से लाऊँ।

तुझे #ख़्वाबों में पाकर #दिल का क़रार खो ही जाता है,
मैं जितना #रोकूँ ख़ुद को तुझसे #प्यार हो ही जाता है।

तुझे सपनोँ में पाकर दिल का क़रार खो ही जाता है,
मैं जितना रोकूँ ख़ुद को तब तुम और नजदीक आ जाते हो।

ये तो तुम्हारे LovE का नतीजा है, वार्ना हम इतनी आसानी से सुधरने वालो में से नहीं थे।












0 Comments