Top 50 Morning walk quotes keep you motivated - uvstatus


1.    An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day

2.    Walking is man’s best medicine

3.    The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn

4.    If I could not walk far and fast, I think I should just explode and perish.

5.    Joyful morning, good morning, good day




6.    Of all exercises walking is the best.

7.    Walking is the best possible exercise.

8.    The secret to living well and longer is: eat half, walk double, laugh triple, and love without measure

9.    In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.

10. Walking is the favorite sport of the good and wise.





11. If you are in a bad mood, go for a walk. If you are still in a bad mood, go for another wall

12. This early piece of the morning is mine.

13. Walking gets the feet moving, the blood moving, the mind moving.

14. Walking brings me back to myself.

15. One of the most important decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder





16. I will walk by faith even when I cannot see.

17. We live in a fast-paced society. Walking slows us down.” – Robert Sweetgall

18. I have two doctors, my left leg and my right.

19. We live in a fast-paced society. Walking slows us down.

20. In every walk with nature, one receives far more than he seeks.






21. Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on.

22. Walking shares with making and working that crucial

23. Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time

24. Good walking leaves no track behind it

25. Walking… is how the body measures itself against the earth.






26. Morning walk in winter be like going into the refrigerator

27. Simba was walking too slow, so I told him to Mufasa

28. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

29. My father considered a walk among the mountains as the equivalent of churchgoing

30. My little computer said such a funny thing this morning.





31. An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day

32. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

33. Early morning exercise will keep you active for the entire day

34. When real people fall down in life, they get right back up and keep on walking

35. Walking is man’s best medicine.





36. Walking is the most ancient exercise and still the best modern exercise

37. If I could not walk far and fast, I think I should explode and perish

38. The warrior walks alone.

39. The civilized man has built a coach but has lost the use of his feet.

40. There was nowhere to go but everywhere.




41. Doing a morning walk or exercise is more effective than thinking of doing it.

42. A year from now, you will wish you had started today.

43. Methinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.

44. I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.

45. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.





46. Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time

47. Walk like you have three men walking behind you.

48. If you are in a bad mood, go for a walk. If you are still in a bad mood, go for another walk.

49. The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk.

50. Walking through darkness with thoughts full of colors.




 

 

0 Comments