Good Night Wishes 2018 | Good Night Quotes | Good Night Wishes for Him & Her  

Good night wishes in hindi,Good night wishes in telugu,Good night wishes image,Good night wishes for friend,Good night wishes for love,Good night wishes pics,Ggood night wishes photos download,gGood night wishes in english.





"I wish moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right. Whenever you go to switch off the light, Remember that I’m wishing U …Good Night!"

"Nothing seems better than Ur handsome face, nothing feels better than Ur caring touch. As I wish you a good night, let me tell you again that I love you very much."

"No matter how the bad day you have but I’m the only one whose only dream is to make your all  dreams come true. Good Night!!"

"I don’t care if the night doesn’t turn into day as long as I can just be in your arms, looking forward to yet another day of succumbing to your charms. Good night lovely husband."

"When you hug me I feel a great peace and i cuddle up with u all my worries get away from me.GN!!"

"No matter how bad a day U have had, always remember that I am the woman whose only dream is to make all your dreams come true. Good night."

"I don’t want to turn this night into day because I’ll be in your arms as long as possible. Good Night!!"

"The night is beautiful and lovely, only coz u are by my side. Good Night sweetheart."

"My love, you are the sweetest of dreams come true."

"Nothing in this is beautiful than your face, nothing is better than your caring touch and I want to tell you that I love u very much. Good Night!!"


"Each night you sleep is a signal that a new beginning awaits you."

"May you dream of lovely things and to find them real."

I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night”.

"Good night, and good luck."

Good Night Wishes 2018 | Good Night Quotes 2018



"It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright."

"One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight."

"Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am now with you."

"Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight."

"Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction."

"You owe it to yourself to end the day with good thoughts. Today, you got up and did what you could. Tomorrow is another fresh start no matter what."

"Pack all of your sadness. It’s time to say goodbye to them. Take a break from all the negativity of life and get yourself a soft, warm bed to sleep on."

"Leave behind your worries and frustrations. As the sun rises once again at the dawn, wake up with new hopes, dreams and determination."

"Its time to think all the good things you did today. Take lessons from your mistakes and hope for a better tomorrow. Wishing you good night!"

"Night is a good time to save your energy and boost up your strength for the battle of next day. So, don’t keep yourself up till late at night. Sleep early and sleep tight!"

"Sometimes in life, you just have to wait for the right moment to start again. Just like at night you wait till the sunrise up and light up your way."

"Take a look out your window now. Although we may be apart at the moment, we can both gaze up at the same moon."

"I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place."

"Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while."

"My idea of a good night out is staying in."

Good Night Wishes 2018 | Good night Wishes for him



"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."

"At the end of the day, keep your spirits high. Tomorrow’s a new and better day."

"Make sure to be thankful before bed. What you think about now will determine the state of your dreams."

"Here is a short line to keep in touch because your always on my mind very much."

"As you fall asleep, I want you to remember what a good person you are. Remember that I admire you and care for you. Sweet dreams!"

"Good night to my soul mate, I’m glad to have you in my fate. Good night to the love of my life, I feel blessed to be your wife."

"My entire day whether it is morning or noon or evening get easily passed because u r in my mind everytime. Good Night!!"

"The night may be dark but your dreamy eyes make everything so bright. The night may be silent but your sweet whispers make it seem like a beautiful symphony. Good night."


"Every night I feel thankful for being married to a man who accepts my pasts, fixes my present and brightens my future. Good night honey."

"Good Night to the man, to the soulmate who is everything for me.I feel blessed to be your wife."

"Everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life. Can’t wait for the morning. Good night baby."

"Goodnight my love, pleasant dreams, sleep tight my love, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you closer to me."

"All my problems get away from me when I’m in your arms in night. Good Night!!"

Good Night Wishes 2018 | Good Night Wishes for family 



"Cuddling with my husband at night, sets everything right. Giving him a hug or two, drives away my blues. Falling asleep on his shoulders, makes me feel strong enough to move boulders. Good night."

"Even a bad person like you can do some favor to the rest of the world. All you have to do is have a tight sleep tonight and not wake up in the morning."
"Goodnight, do not let the bed bugs bite. No, really, I think I saw one when I was at your house earlier. Sleep tight!"
"Goodnight, do not let the bed bugs bite. No, really, I think I saw one when I was at your house earlier. Sleep tight!"
"I hope your nights are full of dreams and your dreams are full of ghosts and witches. And add this with your habit of sleepwalking. Wishing you a great night!"
"Nights are good time to watch horror movies. Then going to bed knowing ghosts are unreal. But waking up midnight with fear and sweat. I wish you a night full of all these experiences!"
"There is something that is big, warm and fuzzy. Before you get too many ideas, you should know that it is a good night hug sent from me to you!"

Good Night Wishes 2018 | Good night Wishes for Friends


"There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep."
"Sleep is the best meditation."
"The sun is upset now, but the moon dances in joy. Although the sun is depressed at seeing you go, the moon gets to enjoy the whole night with you."
"You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep."
"I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out."
"Prayers should be the key in the morning and the lock at night."
"Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger, but I love you now."

"Before marriage I dreamt of u and after marriage i dream of u my love. Good Night!!"

"I get a kiss, hug and cuddle with u every night and they won’t make me fatty even if they are sweet. Good Night my love!!"

"A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like U making everyday seems so great. Thank U my love and may all the angels guard you this night!"

Good Night Wishes 2018 | Good Night wishes for Her



"Every day I love U more than yesterday. Sweet dreams."

"Tired of messages like Good Night, Missing You, Love You, and so on? Now here’s a new one – Can you smile for me once?"

"I manage to get through the daily grind, just because I always have you in my mind. Whether it is morning, day, afternoon or night, having you by my side makes every moment of my life bright. Good night."

"As night falls upon the land it is time to sleep again with the moon, I am here to wish you good night."

"Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow."

"Whenever you have a Dream inside your Heart, Never let it go because Dreams are the tiny seeds from which a beautiful tomorrow grows. Have a wonderful dream to night. Good Night!"

"Keep your worries aside and follow the night with new thoughts. Good Night!"

"The thought of being with you tomorrow is what helps me through today. Good night, my love!"

"Whoever thinks of going to bed before twelve o’clock is a scoundrel."

"You may also enjoy our huge list of Love Quotes for Him or Her."

"Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows."

"All those nights with the phone warming the side of my face like the sun."

"The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow. Good Night.

Night is a wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to dream, to smile and to get ready for all the battles
that you have to fight tomorrow. Good night!"
































0 Comments