100+ Mood off Status for Boys and Girls To Get Instant Motivation  | Mood off Whatsapp Status Video | Sad Whatsapp Status



1000+ Mood off Status for Boys and Girls To Get Instant Relief  | Mood off Whatsapp Status Video | Sad Whatsapp Status



1. Sometimes All You Need Is One Person Who Cares.


2. The Worst Kind Of Sad Is Not Being Able To Explain Why.


3. You Hurt Me But I Still Love You.


mood off status, status mood off, mood off whatsapp status

mood-off-status-for-girls

4. I Stay Home Alone, Listen To Music, And Think Too Much.


5. People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.


6. My Silence Is Just Another Word For Pain.


7. You Killed What Was Left Of The Good In Me.


8. Behind My Smile Is Everything You’Ll Never Understand.


9. True Love Isn’T Found. It’S Built.


10. If You Give Up On Me, I'm Going To Give Up On Me Too.


11. Sometimes All You Need Is One Person Who Cares.


12. I've Been Sad For Years. Don’T Tell Me It Gets Better.


13. I Wish I Could Ignore You Like You Ignore Me.


14. No Beauty Shines Brighter Than That Of A Good Heart.


15. A tear is made of … 1% water and 99% feelings.


mood off status, status mood off, mood off whatsapp status
mood-off-status-for-boys

16. I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.

17. The irony of life is, it gives you the hardest of times when u least expect it.

18. I’m not afraid to fall in LOVE, I’m afraid to fall for the wrong person again.

19. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.

20. love is so strange…sometimes it reasons 2 live life..and sometimes it becomes reason 2 leaves life.

21. I want you to be FREE, but I can watch you SOAR away from me.

22. It’s never the tear that measures the PAIN, sometimes it’s the SMILE we fake.

23. I feel lost inside myself.

24. When You Truly Love Someone You Given Everything You Can And Never Expect A Return.

25. Waiting Is Painful, Forgetting Is Painful. But Not Knowing What To Do Is The Worse Kind Of Suffering.

26. Pain Is The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel Alive. I Will Never Be Good Enough For You. I Got That.

27. A Breakup Is Like A Broken Mirror. Its Better To Leave It Than Hurt Yourself Trying To Pick Up The Pieces.

28. Sometimes When I Say "I Am Okay" I Want Someone Too Look Me In The Eyes, Hug Me Tight & Say I Know You’Re Not.

mood off status, status mood off, mood off whatsapp status
mood-off-status-for-girls

29. The Loneliest Moment In Someone’S Life Is When They Are Watching Their Whole World Fall Apart, And All They Do Is Stare Blankly.

30. Every Birth Is Paid By Death & Every Happiness Is Paid By Unhappiness.

31. Smiling Has Always Been Easier Than Explaining Why You’Re Sad.

32. Nobody Deserves Your Tears, But Whoever Deserves Them Will Not Make You Cry.

33. A breakup is like a broken mirror, it's better to give up than to hurt yourself trying to fix it again.

34. Trusting u again is my decision, Proving me wrong is your choice.

35. My silence is just another word for my PAIN.

Also Read: Latest Fb Status

36. I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.

37. I just want to fall asleep until I don’t miss you anymore.

38. The only thing more shocking than the truth is the lies people tell to cover it up.

39. Everything takes me longer than I expect. It’s a sad truth about life.

40. The CURE for anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.

41. The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.

42. Sad feeling is a mute reminder of what is really important in our life.

43. The silence isn’t so bad, Till I look at my hands and feel sad. Because the

44. spaces between my fingers Are right where yours fit perfectly.

45. I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better.

46. Hate is like acid. It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it is poured.

47. Life goes on with or without you!

48. When You Sit Alone …You Sit With Your Past …

49. Only love can hurt like this I close my eyes and dream of a time when I wasn’t all alone.

50. I have to cut because it’s the only way I can smile.

mood off status, status mood off, mood off whatsapp status
mood-off-status-for-girls


51. It’s better to be lonely than to be played by the wrong people.

52. This is the problem with getting attached to someone. When they leave, you just feel lost.


53. Everybody knows that something’s wrong but nobody knows what’s going on.

54. Sometimes it’s better to be Alone…Nobody can hurt you.

55. The deepest people are the ones who’ve been hurt the most.

56. Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trusts you the least.

57. Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything. Your job is just to pump blood, So stick to it.

58. I’m a simple person, who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.

59. Emptiness feels so heavy.

60. Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you’re happy without him.
Do not mock a pain that you haven’t endured.

61. Sometimes I want to die for a day and just watch and see who really cares.
I feel like everything I do is wrong.

mood off status, status mood off, mood off whatsapp status
mood-off-status-for-boys



62. I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.

63. Always feels like is going the wrong way on a one-way street…

64. Poor man walks miles to earn the food & rich man walks miles to digest
the food.

65. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

66. Remember, you're beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone's gonna be able to see that.

67. I am not just another toy you can play with when all your other toys are broken.

68. The strongest among us are the ones who smile through the silent pain,
cry behind closed doors and fight battles nobody knows about.

69. I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.

mood off status, status mood off, mood off whatsapp status
mood-off-status-for-boys


70. Loneliness doesn’t KILL, but sometimes I wish it DID.

71. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

72. I am not happy without you in Life.

73. I don’t want to feel sad but life forced me to become sad.

74. One morning you wake up afraid to live.

75. Good time if today are sad thoughts of tomorrow.

76. It’s hard to forget someone that gives you so much remembers

77. No one stays with you permanently so learn to survive alone.

78. If you are never apart then you will never know how strong your love really is.

79. It's better to just quietly miss someone rather than let them know and just get no response.

80. Every time you ignore me,
I regret every text message that I have ever sent you.

81. It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

82. I never feel alone bcz loneliness is always with me

83. One day you’ll find someone who doesn’t care about your past because they want to be your future.

84. I need you but not your drama.

85. Missing you comes in waves. Tonight I'm drowning.

86. Sometimes you're not weak, But you've been strong for too long, That's why you cry.

87. I was ignoring the truth just for temporary feelings.

88. "I'll be okay," I am telling myself whenever I feel alone for the last many years.

89. Corona or No corona, Staying awaY from people is always a good idea.

90. Just need a break from everyone & everything.

91. Can someone switch on my Mood?

92. Accepted it already, but it still makes me sad.

93. If you're still hurting, you're still caring.

94. Sometimes the things we can't change, ends up changing us.

95. You have to keep yourself busy to feel okay.

96. Just because I'm strong enough to handle pain doesn't mean I deserve it.

97. I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember.

98. It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

99. No feelings.. mood off itself is a feeling.

100. Some trust losses are necessary for life to grow.


Final Word: We hope this article helped you to feel good and motivated. You can share your mood status with your friends and family through WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. 


Also Read: Latest Friendship Status 







0 Comments