1000 + Attitude Status,Quotes   | attitude status for boys | attitude status for girls | attitude status in English  

1000 + Attitude Status,Quotes   | attitude status for boys | attitude status for girls | attitude status in English

Attitude Status In English 
Don’t give advice until you’re asked to.
I’m not totally useless. I am still the best example of uselessness.
Silence is the best response to a foo
I’m a smart person, I just do stupid things.
Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.
I’m a cool person, but who loves to do stupid things.
A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished.
When life gives you LEMONS, make ORANGE JUICE and make them wonder how you did it.
Please don’t get confused between my attitude & personality!
That’s fair enough!! that I’m Awesome Who Cares!!
To be successful you need good friends, to be more successful you need better enemies.
Well, I forgive but never forget.
In my house I’m the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
You’re like a coin. Awwww, valuable? Nope, two-faced!
I know I’m awesome, so I don’t care about your opinion.
I don’t pretend to be something I’m not. I know I am the best.
I may be fat, but you’re ugly – I can lose weight!
The bigger the challenge, the greater the risk I’ll take, the more contented I am.
I may be wrong, but I doubt it.
A naughty thought a day keeps the stress away.
Do not give advice unless you are asked to
Boys are great, Every girl should have one.
I am awesome, and I know it.
Hate girls except the girl reading this.
You have to be ‘ODD’ to be number ‘ONE
Not always available try your luck some other time.
Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress.
You need friends to be successful in life, but to be more successful, you need better enemies.
Legends don’t die; I am the living example.
I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early.
I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed
I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle… He’s dreaming too.
I delete your number I’m basically deleting you from my life. (Breakup Status)
Don’t follow your dreams, follow me
When you feel insulted, I am just describing you.
Normal is boring.
Don’t judge my past, look at my present, I am sure my future is really rocking.
I will win not immediately, but Definitely.
If a plan didn’t work, Alphabet has 25 more letters.
I’m cool but Summer made me hot!
ATTITUDE is everything.
You Can’t Laugh at yourself then Call me.

Attitude Status For Boys


Follow your heart but don’t be stupid.
An apple a day keeps everyone away. Just throw it hard.
The best thing about being me, I’m a limited edition and there are no other copies!
95% CEO’s are Boys, Not girls
Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
Do people talk behind my back? It is, in fact, the best position to kiss my as**.
I love my job only when I’m on vacation.
Every mother gives birth to a child. But my mother did not! She gave birth to a legend.
Fashion is about something that comes from within you.
I am cool, but this global warming makes me hot.
I never make the same mistake twice. I make it five or six times, just to be sure.
Time is precious, waste it wisely.
I have stopped fighting with my inner demons. Now we are on the same side.
My parents should be proud of me because I’m addicted to Facebook not to Drugs!
80% of the boy have girl friends..Rest 20% are having brain
I am not lazy. I am just on energy saving mode.
I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle…He’s dreaming too.
Attitude is like underwear, don’t show it just wear it.
My parents are lucky as they have a child like me
Phones are better than girlfriends, at least we can switch off.
My words are like a china phone. They have no guarantee!
Your status can’t ever match my status. Neither on Whatsapp nor in real life.
Dream big and dare to fail.
nsult and wife both are similar. They look good if it is not yours.
I love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I’m smoking.
I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
Einstein – Genius mind! Bill Gates – Brilliant mind.  ME – Never Mind!
Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor.
Do a favor to me, please. Take a selfie. Then send it to me. I am playing cards, and I’m missing joker
Drink beer save water.
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
Don’t give me your attitude unless you want mine
Life taught me lot of lessons but I bunked those classes too!!!
When I die, some people will get haunted.
If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.
Hey you! Don’t copy my status.

Attitude Status For Girls


I’m not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too.
I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.
You will find a person pretty than me, smarter than me. But you will never gonna find a person like me.
Not always “Available”..try your Luck..
You have a problem with me. Then take a car and drive down to hell.
When I’m good I’m best , when I’m bad I’m worst.
When you can’t kill them with kindness, then use a basketball. The results may vary.
Yeah You – The one reading my status, Get Lost!
I tried to be normal. It was so boring. So I went back to being me.
I will be back with my same attitude.
Love me hate me, I just don’t care.
Don’t Play With Me! Because I know I Can PLAY Better Than You. 
My silence is my attitude. 

Read: Mood Off Status For Boys and Girls 2020

I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart LESS.
Hello there! I have found your nose; it was again in my business.
I arrive late at the office. I make it by leaving early.
Do not be the reason you don’t succeed.
You are the maker of your future, so make it better.
Sometimes you succeed, and sometimes you learn.
Not having money does not make you poor. But not having a goal makes.
I am good enough to forgive you but not dupe to trust you again.
I am who I am; your approval is not needed.
Don’t let the bad attitude of others ruin good attitude of yours.
I am only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
Think positive, live positive if you want to get positive results.
Adore me or dislike me. You can’t stop me from shining.
I don’t care what others say about me as long as it is not true.
Don’t like me? Huh then why so interested in checking my Whatsapp status.
My GF said I need to be more affectionate. Now I have two GFs :D.
If you don’t like my attitude quit talking to me.
Being single is my attitude.
Never underestimate me because I am more than you think.
Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can even kill you.
If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.
I may not be perfect but I’m always ME.
Stop checking my status! Go get a Life!
I’m not SHORT, I am just concentrated AWESOME!
Born to be awesome.
I’m actually a nice person…Until you piss me off.
Tried to lose weight..But it keeps finding me.
Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status..!!
I’m not drunk, I’m just chemically off-balanced.
Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
The road to my success is always under construction.
Personality is to a man what perfume is to a flower.
Born to express not to impress.
Sending my Selfie to NASA, because I’m a star.
I’m having technical difficulties with my attitude today. I apologize for my inconvenience this may cause you. Avoidance is suggested for safety.

Best Attitude Quotes 2020


If you like me then raise your hands. If not then raise your standard.
Organized persons are too lazy to look for things.
I’m not arrogant, I’m just better than you.
Ask me no questions, and I’ll tell you no lies.
I can only please one person a day. Today isn’t your day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.
If you are too open minded your brain will fall out.
Whatsapp is like a refrigerator, you know there is nothing new but still, you check it.
Advantage of being a fool; you are always satisfied with yourself.
Dream it, do it.
I don’t argue. I just explain why I am right.
Study me as much as you like.
I never mind if nobody likes me. After all, I am not a Whatsapp status.
I don’t like to follow. I like being followed.
Style is a reflection..of your attitude and personality.
I’m so poor that I can’t pay attention in class.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
I am who I am your approval isn’t needed.
My life my rules, keep your poky nose out of it.
I often talk to myself as I often need expert advice.
I am a nice person with a bad attitude.














0 Comments